Google Chrome is best for browsing faster and easy to use. You can open web applications and many others quickly. Maximum people use this browser because it’s secure and easy to use. Google Chrome is also available for iOS iPhone, Android, and Mac. Chrome is more than a browser; it supports all major technologies and standards such as HTML5 and Flash etc. Check How to Download Google Chrome For iPad/iPhone to Fast Browsing? below.
Google Chrome is at the top of the competition when it comes to comparative speed. It is really high in speed easy to browse any web page. Google Chrome usually we use for Android but now it is available for iPad. You can browse fast on your iPad with the Google Chrome. It was updated on 5 September 2017. Continue your browsing experience from desktop to iPad on chrome. Speed what matters in browsing if you are looking for the best browser for iPad then go for this Google chrome.
How to Download Google Chrome For iPad?
To browse fast and in an easy way you have to download Google Chrome for your Ipad. Chrome usually used for Android for its better features but now it also became available for iPhones and iPad. It requires iOS 9.0 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. Download Google Chrome For iPad by following the list below.
Steps to Download Chrome for iPhones and iPad;-
- Go to iTunes App Store- Click here
- Tap to get the app.
- Tap Install to use it.
- Enter your Apple ID password and then tap ok.
- Start browsing by tapping on the Chrome app on your home screen.
Features of Google Chrome For iPad:
Google Chrome for iPad comes with various features which will help you to browse in an easy way. You can browse any web page through Google Chrome it’s really fast and secure. Below there are some features of Google Chrome.
- Incognito mode– incognito mode does not keep track of browsing history, nor it stores any cookies from browsing. Incognito mode will not block your behavior from being monitored by work or by the website you visit.
- Ok, Google– it is one of the cool features where you can search for anything from your voice.
- Amazing new Tab in Chrome– with the help of this features you can transform new tab page into more useful.
- Get a new theme for Chrome– this feature will help you to get a new theme to use.
- Pdf viewer and picture viewer– this feature will drag any pdf and picture file to Google Chrome
- Quick Clean– Clear all browsing, cookies, and cached data.
There are some features of Google Chrome. Use this features to make your life easier to browse for your iPhone or iPad.
How to Add Chrome to a Dock?
By adding the app to your dock it will be easy for you to open chrome later. Below there is some list to add chrome to the dock.
Follow the process given below to add chrome to your dock.
- Drag the app up, and release it on your home screen.
- Touch and hold the chrome app.
- Make space by touching and holding an app on the dock.
- Drag the Chrome app down, and release it on your deck.
- Press the home button.
Google Chrome For iPad better than Safari:
- Ability to open unlimited tabs– Google chrome lets you open an unlimited number of tabs on your iPad compare to safari. Safari can open only nine tabs but in Google Chrome you can open 20 tabs without any lagging.
- Swiping between tabs looks really cool– Google Chrome can switch browser tabs, unlike safari. Chrome allows swiping from the edge of iOs devices.
- Search and surf using Omnibox– unlike Safari Google Chrome lets you search and surf fast directly from the same box.
- Ability to sync with another device– Google Chrome allows syncing and signing in through Omnibox. It keeps saved passwords, data, bookmarks, and also allows viewing tabs by iOS devices.
- Voice search– Google Chrome has a voice search option where you can search anything by voice but safari does not have those facilities. Google Chrome voice search is of great convenience to users with disabilities or for individuals who have their hands full.
- Ability to save password– Google Chrome has the option to remember passwords. Need to activate Google Chrome “save passwords” features to get a prompt every time you sign into a new website but safari does have the ability to save passwords.
- Ability to clean your browser data right within the app– in Google Chrome can easily browse history, cache, cookies, and saved passwords right within the browser via a setting. But Safari does not have the ability to clean browser data.
- Most visited websites on a new tab– Chrome loads a new tab in thumbnail versions of the most visited websites. It lets quickly jump to your visited websites, unlike Safari.
By the above reason, we can say that Chrome is better than safari. Chrome is well on its way to being the browser to beat.
Therefore we can conclude by saying that Google Chrome is one of the best apps for browsing faster. Install Google Chrome for your iPad to work it faster and in the easiest way. It has many features unlike safari chrome will help you search by voice and also by incognito mode which will help not to keep track of your browsing histories and also you can change Theme. Google Chrome recently had been updated to iPad browse web by using Google Chrome app, and also you will be able to open applications and many others quickly.